Friday, November 24, 2017

My fare doesn't reflect the upfront price I was shown

/// Please enter your reply above this line. Replies below this line will not be received. \\\

UBER
NO RESPONSE NEEDED
My fare doesn't reflect the upfront price I was shown
Friday, November 24, 2017 at 10:34:30 AM · uberPOOL
 
Hi Makiah,

I am so sorry to hear about what happened on this trip.

Walking to either your pick up location or destination is not ideal. We aim to avoid this inconvenience, and want to ensure you are able to get from A to B smoothly.

I can confirm that no cancellation fee was charged on this trip request. If you were referring to a different trip, please let us know.

You may have noticed that your credit card was authorized in the amount of the fare presented when you initially requested this trip. This is an authorization of funds only, and not a charge to your payment method. The authorization hold will drop off your bank statement within 1-3 business days.

Please reach out if you continue to experience the issue.
 
Sent by Aman on Friday, November 24, 2017 at 4:01:48 PM
Continue this conversation by replying to this email or going to help in your Uber app.
PREVIOUS MESSAGES
Share Details: I WOULD LIKE A REFUND! I called the driver 4 times because she drove right pass me as I was standing outside. After walking back and forth I could no longer find her car and she cancelled my ride. I was charged for a ride that I did not take.
Uber Technologies Inc.
1455 Market Street San Francisco, CA 94103

No comments: